ICAI has released the list of members for checkers for CA Exam to be held in November 2014. The prime job of the checkers would be the checking of the totaling of marks etc. in the answer books of CA examinations, after they have been evaluated by the examiners. The checkers positions are being carried out by the assigned/accredited members of the institute who have been empanelled for the purpose.
Applications are also invited from members ( up to 15 years of experience ) to act as “checkers” for calculating and checking the total marks in the answer books for the examinations to be held in November 2014.
It must also be noted that a fresh panel of checkers is prepared for every examination. Hence who have applied once and wish to apply again will also have to apply again.
Those selected will be informed through e-mail from 1-15 December 2014.
For further clarification/assistance, visit official website or call us at 0120-3054 812, 3054 858 or 495 3758
Note: Eligibility criteria for the application of Checker
- None of your relatives, distant or close must be appearing in the CA examination for which you are applying for the post of Checker.
- The candidate must not be examiner of books for the same examination.
- The candidate are not coaching in any public or private institution or providing home tuition of any sort.
- The candidate must not be convicted by any court of law and no disciplinary proceeding is pending against them either by the ICAI/ Disciplinary directorate or by any other organization.
- The candidate must not be associated with the institute as an elected member of the council/regional council or branch managing committee.